Monday 10 September 2012

Nitwits week, day seven; Cherry Blossoms

 
 
Good morning, it's Monday.  How was your weekend?  The weather is still lovely here, but I can tell Autumn is definitely on its way.  The air smells different & of course, the days are noticeably shorter.  But let's make the Summer last a little bit longer with Lisa's card samples from the Nitwits Cherry Blossoms collection.
 
The 25% off special offer on the entire Nitwits collection is still available on the website.
 
 





 
 
 
I love how fresh & pretty this collection is.
 

 
 
These patterned papers & card are another example of Nitwits versatility, because they can of course, be used on Christmas cards.  I used the A4 Blossom card on this Heavenly Christmas card.
 



I hope you like today's cards, I'll be back tomorrow with some more.  Until then, take care.

Kirsten

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'd love to know what you think, so please feel free to leave a comment. Every one is greatly appreciated.