Saturday 8 September 2012

Nitwits Week, day five

 
Happy Saturday blog visitors!  Kirsten here with a few more cards to show you.  Yesterday I was at Lisa's classes in Maidstone, I think I can speak for everyone when I say we had a lovely time.  I'll have photos of our creations to show you tomorrow or Monday.
 
On to today's cards.  As with the previous days, there is still 25% off each item in the Nitwits on the website.
 
 
 
 
 
Some of you may have seen this card on the blog earlier this week.  I'm showing it again with the little hanging below, as they are both from the Heavenly die cut, decoupage toppers sheet.
 
 
 
 



These two cards are from the Little Mittens decoupage toppers sheet.  As with the other toppers there are coordinating patterned papers available.



Thanks for visiting, have a great weekend.  Until next time, take care.

Kirsten





No comments:

Post a Comment

We'd love to know what you think, so please feel free to leave a comment. Every one is greatly appreciated.