Wednesday 5 July 2017

Lisa B Designs July Newsletter

Good morning, happy July! I hope you had a great June. I got back from Spain just over a week ago - it seems a lot longer, as I've hardly stopped since! - I had a wonderful time, soaking up all that sun did me the world of good. 

My first item of news is that I'm taking the Lisa B Designs mobile shop to the Bartons Point Model Flying SpectacularSheerness, this coming Saturday and Sunday, July 8 and 9......




It sounds like a really fun day out for all the family with lots going on and admission is FREE. I'll be demoing on both days and Kirsten is going to look after the shop. 

There are some new items on the website, including products we'll be using in this Friday's classes in Fant Hall, Maidstone such as Crafter's Companion new Foil Transfers, Foils and 3D Embossing Folders.


   


The August issue of Craft Stamper magazine is also in stock, it's full of gorgeous mixed media projects to inspire your creativity.




I've also restocked and added to the PaperArtsy stamp sets, stencils and Infusions. All of the new items can be found in theWhat's New section.


The theme for Friday's classes is Shabby Chic and the projects are two cards, here are a couple of sneak peeks.................


       


If you'd like to join us, there a couple of places left in both classes; 2.30 - 5.30pm and 6.30 - 9.30pm. The class fee is £16 and this includes your projects, a tool kit to use during the class and tea/coffee and cake. A deposit of £6, or full payment in advance, will secure your place. Please contact me by lunchtime on Thursday July 6; lisabaker1@btinternet.com/01622 675078


If you wish to order anything from the website and pay for it at the classes, please let me know, again by lunchtime on Thursday July 5, I'm happy to bring orders with me.


The July Textile workshop at Grove Green Community Hall is filling up. The last workshop was great fun and I'm looking forward to this one enormously. If you would like to join us, all the details can be found HERE


That's all from me for now. I'm looking forward to seeing everyone at Friday's classes and if you're visiting the Bartons Point Model Flying Show this weekend, please come and say hello, I'd love to see you.


Hugs, Lisa B xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'd love to know what you think, so please feel free to leave a comment. Every one is greatly appreciated.