Tuesday 4 July 2017

PaperArtsy Infusions' Flowers

Hello everyone, Julie here, I hope you had a nice weekend. My project today is a mix of a couple of techniques and products.




I was having a little play with the PaperArtsy Infusions creating samples pieces of card to be used at a later date and decided I'd like to make some flowers out of these sample pieces.
I chose the Blackcurrant and Terracotta Infusions sample sheets I'd made for this card and stamped the flowers from JOFY32 onto the Infusion backgrounds with Onyx Black Versafine and heat set with WOW! Clear Gloss embossing powder, then cut them out.




Next I cut a square of black card slightly smaller than 6x6 and gave it a coat of
 Imagination Crackle Medium, I painted over the crackle glaze with Baby Blue Americana Acrylic paint and set it aside until the paint had dried and the crackle had developed.




I decided the PaperArtsy stencil PS006 would fit the corners nicely and applied Pistachio Mint Americana paint through it.




When the paint was dry I matted the background onto another piece of black card to highlight the black background in the crackle and I shaped my flowers and then affixed them with double sided sticky pads to my card. To finish I added some Stickles to the centre of each flower....I like just a little sparkle!




I hope you like my make for today.

Lisa is taking bookings for the next two workshops at Grove Green. You can find the information about them HERE and there are a couple of places available on Friday's classes, information HERE.

She is taking the mobile shop to the Barton's Point Model Flying Spectacular this Saturday & Sunday, July 8 and 9. she'll be demoing on both days, so if you fancy a fun family day out, that's the place to be!



Bye for now, I hope to see some of you at Lisa's class on Friday.

Love, Julie x


JOFY32     Infusions - Blackcurrant    Infusions - Terracotta     PA Stencil PS006 (ELB)    Baby Blue AA 

Pistachio Mint AA   Crackle Medium       Clear Gloss Regular WEP    VersaFine Ink pad - Onyx Black     

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'd love to know what you think, so please feel free to leave a comment. Every one is greatly appreciated.