Saturday 2 July 2016

Imagination Crafts Clematis Elements

 
Hi there crafters, a different day for me this week.
 
I wanted to use Lisa gorgeous clematis stamp set for this card but still using the rice paper technique on tissue paper.
 
 
 
So I started with my usual 7" x 7" white card then cut a black matt approximately half inch smaller.  I wanted a bit of sparkle on this card too, so I took by wide double sided tape and taped all around the edge of the card then cut some double sided adhesive sheet slightly larger than the corner die I used from my stash, stuck in place then covered with black glitter.
 
 
I then took a piece of white Super Smooth card and cut that approximately half inch small than the black matt.  I ran my corner die though twice once for top left and once for bottom right corners.  I then stuck all the matts together onto the card. (I think the Imagination Crafts Honeycomb Stencil would work just as well for this project)
 
 
Next I took the Imagination Crafts Clematis Elements stamp set and stamped the large image once and the two flower heads twice onto plain white tissue paper.
 
 
I then pasted the images onto to white card and cut out the flower heads ready to decoupage.  I decided to use my honeycomb corner die to randomly cut around the larger image trimming away the holes, before layering onto some black card I had already glittered, then roughly cut around the same shape leaving a very small border.
 
 


 
I used double sided foam on the back of the larger image to place on the card, glued the flower heads in place added a few little black gems and the card was done.  Very quick and easy but I hope you like it and it's given you some inspiration to use Lisa's stamps :o)
 
 
Thank you for dropping by the blog and look forward to seeing you again next week.
Love Jan -x-
 
Please feel free to share the poster at the end of this post on your Facebook and Blogs.

The Lisa B Designs annual Craft Extravaganza Day in Fant Hall is on July  23............
 
During the event day, there will be one-hour workshops, taught by Jenny Mayes of Hobby Art, Georgina Sweetenham of Designs by Georgina & Sue Baker of Imagination Crafts. 
Places for each workshop will be £6, are limited to twelve & must be booked in advance. We will post photos of the workshops' projects here & on the Lisa B Designs Facebook page as soon as we have them, but you can book from now, either by telephoning Lisa on 01622 675078, or email; lisabaker1@btinternet.com
 
 
 


 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'd love to know what you think, so please feel free to leave a comment. Every one is greatly appreciated.