Friday 3 June 2016

WOW Butterflies




Hi crafters, I hope you're all very well and looking forward to the class today.

Today's card is all about WOW and Butterflies, and I thought a bit of summer colour, what summer I hear you say :o)


I started with my usual 7" X 7" card and cut a black matt slightly smaller, then a piece of White Super Smooth for my background.

I used a Butterfly Stamp Set and stamped some random butterflies all around the boarder of the card, then took the Crealies Sparkle Star to stamp in between, I used the following colours in the WOW embossing powders:

Opaque Pastel Pink
Opaque Pastel Purple
Nice Ice Blue
Opaque Pastel Peach for the Star

I cut a black then white matt for the main image then cut a few of the dies from Craft Emotions Flowering Grass collection on white card but wanted to colour them using the embossing powder Chartreuse.


I placed the die cuts down on the Versamark pad then coated with the powder and heated.



 I positioned the die cuts on the white matted card.

I  stamped three more butterflies around the foliage and embossed them using Mermaid Tails from the WOW range.


I then stamped the butterfly three more times onto scrap white card and using the same powder and cut them out to decoupage onto the finished card.  I foam mounted the main image.

I'm really loving the colours and glitters in the WOW range and they are easy to use too.

Here's the card again :o)



Thanks for dropping by the blog, I hope you liked today's little offering, look forward to seeing you at the class today.
Love Jan -x-





No comments:

Post a Comment

We'd love to know what you think, so please feel free to leave a comment. Every one is greatly appreciated.