Wednesday 1 June 2016

June Newsletter




Good morning my lovelies and welcome to the June newsletter, I hope you had a great May.

I apologise for my lack of blogging lately, I really must try to scrape together more to time for you all as I love to share my inspiration with you, but things have been ultra crazy busy lately and my feet have barely touched the floor!!!

Note to self: Try harder!!.....

When you receive this I'll have just finished the new ODS for Imagination Crafts at the Hochanda studios. I hope you were able to watch some of the shows. Sue and I had a great time working on our samples and planning the demos. 

I love the new Starlights colours and I'm thrilled to say that a limited number are available on my website now!




As always, they are hugely popular and I wasn't able to get as many as I would have liked, so please order yours now.

I also have the new large flower stencils from Imagination. You might remember that they sold out on Hochanda last month, so it's great to finally have them available for you...........


     

        

Other new items on the website include a selection of beautiful paper flowers from Hobby House and some of their Pearl Strings, which are sold by the metre. These are great for adding a pretty embellishment to your projects, especially when using the gorgeous rice papers..............

    


The July issue of Craft Stamper magazine is also in stock and it is packed full of fantastic and inspiring stamped and mixed media projects...........




As always, all the new products can be found in the What's New section at www.lisabdesigns.co.uk

This coming Friday, June 3, is class day at Fant Hall, Maidstone.. This month you have a choice of a bottle, a wooden box, or two cards, (one of which will be an acetate overlay card).....

          

**If you are attending the classes and you haven't chosen which project you would like to do, please let me know before Thursday morning.**

I will have some extra empty bottles & MDF boxes available to buy at the classes & there will also be some special offers exclusive to class attendees.

For those of you decorating the bottle or box; it would be very helpful if you would bring both a wide and a narrow paint brush and if you wish to bring extra embellishments, such as flowers or charms, to decorate your project further that would be fine.

There are a few places left in both classes; 2.30 - 5.30 & 6.30 to 9.30. The cost of the class is £16. This includes two projects, your class kit and complimentary tea/coffee and cake. To book your place, you can contact me via email; lisabaker1@btinternet.com, telephone; 01622 675078, or message the Lisa B Designs Facebook page.
As always, the mobile shop will be open from 2.30 to 9.30pm on Friday. You can, if you prefer, order through the website - no later than 8pm on Thursday night, please - and I will bring your goods with me on Friday.
 
 **Remember to bring your loyalty cards and cameras, if you would like to take photos of any of our samples.**

Incredibly, it is only 54 days to the Craft Extravaganza Day in Fant Hall on July 23!! As it is so soon and the August class will be two weeks later, I have decided not to hold classes on July 1, there simply isn't enough time to fit it all in.


As well as demoing, Sue of Imagination Crafts, Jenny of Hobby Art and Georgina of Designs by Georgina, will each be teaching a one hour workshop during the day. Places are limited and must be booked in advance. I will be posting information very soon on the individual workshop projects in the Lisa  B Designs Inspiration blog and on our Facebook page. 

**Please feel free to share the poster and information about the Extravaganza Day with your crafting friends.**

That's all the news from me for now, I will be back with more information about the Extravaganza Day in early July. Have a fantastic June.


Hugs, Lisa B x

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'd love to know what you think, so please feel free to leave a comment. Every one is greatly appreciated.