Tuesday 24 November 2015

Starlights Poinsettia Card





Good morning, Kirsten here. I hope everyone had a great weekend. How are the Christmas preparations coming along? I'm betting you're all doing a lot better than I am. :) My card today is my final Starlights project for November. I used:
 Sue Wilson Holly Sprays cutting dies
 Leane Creatief Multi Flower Die 004& pine leaves cutting dies
Peacock Pleasure embossing folder from Couture Creations

I mixed Blue & Silver Starlights, painted it onto white Super Smooth, then die cut the poinsettia layers. The foliage was cut from pieces of white card painted with Silver & Green, except for the holly leaves, which I cut from white card, then painted the berries blue...............



I painted two squares of Super Smooth with Blue Starlights, dry embossed one with the Couture Creations embossing folder, then painted the raised areas with Silver Starlights.

I used Black Starlite Brilliance ink to stamp the Hobby Art Wildflowers images directly onto a 7x7 card blank, then matted & layered the layers of blue, white & black card..........



Blue GreenSilver Multi Flower Die 004   Holly Sprays Peacock Pleasure    Wildflowers     Brilliance Inks   Super Smooth White      Black Card

The end of this week sees the Christmas party classes happening in Fant Hall, Maidstone. There are some places available in the evening class. If you would like to join us, please contact Lisa; lisabaker1@btinternet.com/01622 675078, or message the Lisa B Designs Facebook page for more information.

The current blog challenge will end on Saturday night, December 5. We've had lovely entries so far, but there's always room for more. 

Until next time, have a great week & happy crafting.

Kirsten

3 comments:

  1. Lovey colours Kirsten. Love the modern effect with the embossing as well. Really different for xmas xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just stunning, I love this card xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love these fabulous icy blues - such a glamorous card.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to know what you think, so please feel free to leave a comment. Every one is greatly appreciated.