Friday 6 February 2015

It's Class Day!

 
Good morning, happy Friday. Yes, it's time for the first two classes of 2015. It seems ages since the Christmas party classes, so it will be lovely to see everyone.
 
I have nothing new to show you today, I'm saving all my new samples for the next few weeks. But I did have two pieces leftover from my Creative Palette backgrounds, so waste not, want not, I used them on two more cards..............
 
 
I stamped the Woodware Clear Magic Wheat stamp on both, with Onyx Black Versafine & heat set with WOW Clear Gloss embossing powder.
 
Before the stamping I added splatters of Gold Brocade Silkies to the paler background & splatters of Bronze Brocade to the darker background & the splatters resisted the Versafine ink.

 
I used the Wheat stamp directly onto the card blanks too, just lightly with Boysenberry & Ash Rose Versacolor inks to get a faded appearance.
 
The seed head & the sentiment are both from Hobby Art's 'Anna's Collection - Just For You' stamp set.
 
That's all for today. Remember that the shop will be open, from 2.30 this afternoon to 9.30 tonight, so even if you're not attending a class feel free to drop by; Fant Hall, Barming ME16 8NN
 
Also, we're into the final two days of the January blog challenge, so you've still time to enter. The February blog challenge will start on Sunday.
 
Wheat   Anna's Collection - Just For You    Silkies Bronze Brocade   Silkies Gold Brocade    VersaFine Ink pad - Onyx Black  WA01 Clear Gloss 160ml 
 
I will be back sometime tomorrow with a review of today's classes. Until then, happy crafting.
 
Kirsten

1 comment:

We'd love to know what you think, so please feel free to leave a comment. Every one is greatly appreciated.