Tuesday 3 February 2015

February Newsletter

 
Hi Peeps,

How are you all? It seems an age since I last saw you, I do hope that you have all been keeping yourselves warm in this freezing cold weather.......

I am really looking forward to catching up with you all at the class this Friday, 6th February, we have so much to catch up on and I have lots of exciting news to share with you......
 
This month we are doing a technique based class using inks, stamps and stencils. We will be brushing up on old techniques and then adding a few new ones in the mix. You will create two cards but actually be able to create four pieces of artwork so your favourite two can go on your cards.
 
I have been told by a couple of ladies that if they knew up front what we are using they would like to bring along a few of their own products to use, instead of waiting for certain colours etc. We will be using Distress Inks and Versacolor Inks, Texture background stencils and main focal stamps, so if you have any favourites at home feel free to bring them along.
 
Please make sure that they are marked with your initials so that things do not get mixed up as there will be plenty of inks, stamps and stencils to use......
 
The only thing that I ask you to bring along are small acrylic blocks approximately 76 x 100mm, if you have some, as you will all need to use one and I don't have enough for everyone......

The shop will be open to everyone and anyone, who wishes to pop in between 2.30pm and 9.30pm at Fant Hall, Barming, ME16 8NN and don't forget to all bring your loyalty cards.
 
Remember that I don't bring everything with me now as there is far too much stock, so if you want anything specific please email me or ring me on 01622 675078. I will also bring to the class the orders that you ladies have placed on the website, as promised.....
 
 I still have the MEGA SALE on the website and it is really going well. I am having a ruthless clear out of a lot of stock to make room for new goodies this year, as I want to do a lot of new things with new ranges. If you are not aware of the MEGA SALE as you do not go on my Facebook page or blog the link is HERE
 
 
Now when I say MEGA SALE, I do mean it.......There are hundreds of items ranging from 25% OFF to 75% OFF, yes I did say 75%. It all has to go.......
 
Craftwork Cards is 50% OFF, with 75% OFF their older collections
Crafts Too Vintage Range 40% OFF
Wild Rose Studio 50% OFF
Hobby Art Christmas 40% OFF
Woodware Clear Magic Christmas 40% OFF
Christmas Stamps 40% OFF
( General Stamps ) Anna Marie Designs 30% OFF
Indigo Blu Christmas stamps 40% OFF
Christmas dies 30% OFF
Hobby House Christmas Toppers 30% OFF
Hobby House Clearance 40% OFF
Imagination Crafts Christmas 25% OFF
Christmas Card and Paper 50% OFF
General Miscellaneous Crafts from 40% to 50% OFF
Nitwits Collections 50% OFF
All Regular Cutting Dies 30% OFF
Embossing Folders 30% OFF
Ranger Adirondack Ink Pads 40% OFF
Ranger Adirondack Acrylic Paint Daubers 50% OFF
Tim Holtz Distress Stains 30% OFF
 
The list goes on and on as I am adding more stock each day - time for a real big spring clean (an early one!!).
 
Lots of exciting plans for this year and when I can I will let you know more.
 
 
Create and Craft with Imagination Crafts

 
As I told you last month, there are new & exciting things happening with Imagination Crafts this year. I will be launching my new range of stamps with them and there will be more products following, so it is a very exciting time....
 
Sue and I are on Create and Craft again this month on
Thursday 12th February at 1pm and 6pm, unless the times change but I will let you all know. We have some lovely demos and techniques lined up for you, so be sure to tune in....
 
 Remember also that if you are lacking in crafting mojo you can take a look at masses of inspiration on my Pinterest Boards and click to follow them, here is the link: http://www.pinterest.com/lisabdesigns/
 
Or if you wish to follow on Facebook to find out all the latest news, here is the link: https://www.facebook.com/LisaBDesigns
 
 Well, that is about all from me for now, I look forward to seeing you all soon......
 
Love and big hugs to you all, 
 
Lisa B xxx

 

 

1 comment:

  1. I am so jealous, but am looking forward to seeing the results of the classes! Also, to seeing you on television. Have a good time at the class, Jan

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to know what you think, so please feel free to leave a comment. Every one is greatly appreciated.