This page was inspired by a project I saw in a magazine, (I think it was Stampers’ Sampler), ages ago, it stayed with me & provided the starting point for the album. I blended Tumbled glass distress ink over the paper, then over stamped with Stream Adirondack ink.
I love adding texture, I think it gives a project great ‘touchability’. I embossed the tag & randomly blended distress ink over it & attached the scrap of lace with a fabric glue.
Here's a close up of the little tickets. I stamped them with coffee Archival, coloured with Dusty Concord & Shabby Shutters DI, punched holes with my cropadile & added the bakers twine.
More textures on this page, with torn cardboard, old book text & an embossed heart. The key under the heart is four die cut pieces glued together with Glossy Accents, then triple, heat embossed with Stampendous’ Frantage EP.
The red embellishments are the inserts from the heat embossed key, I coloured them withb Fired Brick DI before stamping on them. The letters from a tiny Hampton Art alphabet stamp set fit perfectly.
- Kanban Tickets stamp set
- Kanban Script stamp set
- Kanban Butterflies stamp set
- Kanban Floral Scroll stamp set
- Kanban Wild Flower Garden stamp set
- Kanban A4 cardstock – Romantic Roses
- Kanban A4 cardstock – Vine of Roses
- Kanban A4 cardstock – Locksmith
- Kanban A4 cardstock – Calligraphy Rose, pink
- Marianne Creatables die – Hearts
- Marianne Creatables die – Lock & keys
- That Special Touch mask – Clouds
- Creative Expression embossing folder – Crackle
- Bakers’ Twine
- Woodware Punch – Inverted Corner Rounder
That's all for today, thanks for stopping by. I hope to be back tomorrow with more of the album.