Monday 23 April 2012

Glittery, Flittery Butterflies


Happy Monday, blog visitors.  Sorry it's been a while, Lisa was able to make some adjustments to the blog, but I've been busy with other stuff.

Firstly, some housekeeping.  I'm still waiting for ALIZABETHY, our blog candy winner, to contact me.  I'll wait until Sunday, April 29 & if she hasn't emailed me at isishestia{at}yahoo{dot}com I will pick another winner.



In the next few blog posts I'm going to be showcasing Lisa's samples using the new decoupage stamps from IMAGINATION





The idea is that you can use different sections of the image to build layers.  I saw these cards at Lisa's class a few weeks ago & they are beautiful.  She stamped the butterflies onto acetate & added the various glitters.  Aren't they blingtastic??





I'll be back in the next day or two with more samples to show you.  In the meantime, see all the stamps HERE and maybe one or two will end up in your basket.  If they do, don't forget to check out. :)





Until next time, keep crafting.

Kirsten









3 comments:

  1. gorgeous. love the colours. say hello to Lisa from me x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Rosie,
      Thanks for your lovely comment hon, lovely to hear from you. I hope you are well.
      Hugs Lisa.B.x

      Delete

We'd love to know what you think, so please feel free to leave a comment. Every one is greatly appreciated.