Tuesday 3 April 2012

A little bit of new Inspiration....

Hi Everyone,

Ohh it's a bit nippy today, where has all that lovely sunshine gone?

Can I firstly say thank you to everyone that attended the N.E.C show at Birmingham and visited J& C.Creations stand and also Harrogate and Thetford as well.

I did promise that I would update J & C's blog and mine with the new card samples that I made at the shows, the week after the N.E.C show but I have a few gremlins in my computer!!!!!
So apologies for that but better late than never.

Many of you were very excited with the new Spellbinders Dies ranges as we were to play with them and I have posted some of your favourite cards below:


This first one is using the new Spellbinders Aster die for the main flower and also using the die as a stencil on white card and adding some Bundled Sage Distress Ink to make leaves for the background. I have also used a small leaf die from the new Damask Accents and the fabulous new Lattice Motifs die designed by Sue Wilson. The background was created from one of the new Spellbinders M.Bossabilities embossing folders.


Ohh I was having a lilac day!!
This next one is using the new Spellbinders Bitty Blossom die which is my favourite new die. I used another M.Bossibility folder for the background and a little stamping and embossing with a Heartfelt creations foliage stamp and the wording is a new Penny Black transparency wording set called 'Gratitude'.


OK so it's still lilac but I did bring a bit of black in to this one.
I used the new Spellbinders Spiral Blossom 3 for this one with the Aster cut up as background flowers and agin Sue Wilsons Lattice Motifs. Actually I am really liking this die too, oh so many new dies mmnnn!!


Now the black on the last card then gave me an idea and I was then thinking monochromatic (yes big word I hear you say) LOL with velum and Wow sparkle embossing powder?
Again I used the Aster die and a new Penny Black slapstick 'Fanciful' for the background
This was the results....


Not sure where the colour scheme came from for this one but I was all lilaced out!!
Again I have used the Sue Wilson Lattice Motifs this time with a Marianne Creatable die LRO211 it acually comes with a man's head as well. I also used the new Spellbinders Jar Labels for the tag and flower.

I look forward to seeing a lot of my ladies on Friday at my Class and if anyone fancy's popping in to the shop at the class hall at: Fant Hall, Fant Lane, Barming ME16 8NN it will be open from 2.30pm - 5.30pm and everyone is welcome.

Well that's all for now from me. I will get some of the other cards photographed when I get chance and get them posted.

Thanks again to Kirsten that is doing a fabulous job on the blog for me while I am away at shows.

Big Hugs to you all
Lisa.B. X

1 comment:

We'd love to know what you think, so please feel free to leave a comment. Every one is greatly appreciated.