Sunday 1 April 2012

Coffee and Cream, Part Two

Happy April 1st blog visitors, I hope you are having a lovely weekend.  I cannot believe a week has passed since my last post.  There has been lots going on & Lisa will have lots of news for you very soon.



Today I want to show the rest of her coffee & cream cards.  I know I'm repeating myself, but I LOVE this colour combination.  Many people associate brown with grungy, distressed projects, but these cards show you that brown can be beautiful AND elegant.


 Lisa has used dies from the Marianne Design Creatables range on these cards.  How gorgeous are the bird & birdcage??  I only have a few of this brand of dies at the moment, but I am very impressed by the quality of the die & the result you get.



Remember that if there is something you want & you don't see it on the ONLINE STORE, you can email Lisa & she will do her best to obtain it for you.



And before I go, remember the blog candy HERE.  There is still time to enter, before we choose the winner on April 15.  So spread the word.........

Thanks for stopping by, we'll be back soon.

Kirsten.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'd love to know what you think, so please feel free to leave a comment. Every one is greatly appreciated.