Friday 23 March 2012

Coffee and Cream, Part One

Hello crafters, it's Friday again .  Where did the week go??  I hope it was a good one for all of you.




 Today's cards are beautifully shabby chic.  I don't have any specific information about them I'm afraid.  Lisa was at the Harrogate show last week & now she's at the NEC, Birmingham, so we haven't been in contact.  I shall let her cards speak for themselves instead & if you have any questions please leave a comment.  I shall endeavour to edit this post later & add some details.



I like the colour combination on these cards & the bling on the flowers & swirls is lovely.


Until next time, keep crafting & don't forget to leave a comment on the blog candy post, HERE.

Kirsten


1 comment:

We'd love to know what you think, so please feel free to leave a comment. Every one is greatly appreciated.