Tuesday 13 March 2012

A little fresh inspiration from Glasgow S.E.C.C Show

Good Evening everyone,


Where has today gone? I was hoping to do this post this morning but the time has just run away today!!
Now I know it is rare for me to post on my blog nowadays but I have just done an update on J & C's blog and felt it only fair to do mine too, even though my brain is telling me to go to bed really!!!

Can I just say a huge thank you to Kirsten who is doing a great job in keeping you up to date with the cards and samples that I have been making and managing my blog for me, she is such a star!

It was my first time in Glasgow with Denise and Karen and I must say I was a little concerned that I may not understand the accent as I am not good with strong accents but what a lovely, polite bunch of people they were, I had a great time and understood 95% of what everyone said to me (LOL.)

Can I also say a huge thanks to Nadia that came and worked with us on the stand, what a lovely lady and such a pleasure to work with.

As promised to so many of the crafter's that took the time to watch me creating some of my cards using the brilliant 'Spellbinder dies' and 'Heartfelt Creations' matching stamp range and the new vintage embossing powders and 'Elements' range.

I have posted some of your favourites below.

This first card below seemed to be the favourite.

I used a 'Heartfelt Creation' script background stamp with a new butterfly 'Penny Black Slapstick' stamp. The border is a Tim Holts Sizzix border die. See what you think.....




                                    

Here's a little closer look at the the 'Elements' on the flowers and butterfly.....



Mmnnn teal, gold and Frayed Burlap, I love these colours and was inspired by the first card to make another in the same colour but of course different.

I used a new Penny Black wooden stamp for this one.....



A little closer.....



This card was using the 'Vintage Rose Pink' embossing powder and I used a 'Heartfelt Creations' book and music note stamp that teams with 'Spellbinders Labels Seven' and a matching Rose stamp and die.....



A close up on the book.....



This next one is classic colours cream and black and I used the 'Spellbinders and Heartfelt Creations' Daisy Patch matching die and stamp set and of course Antique Linen Ditress Ink.....



Here's a closer look at those daisies and a Spellbinder label die cut that I stamped my message on.....



A little softer with this one using Bundled Sage and Victorian Velvet 'Ditress Inks' and the 'Spellbinder Rose Creation Die and Foliage die'.....


A little closer look at the flowers and foliage....



And lastly a little black and pink number using the 'Spellbinders Carnation Creation die'.....


The flowers close up.....

Well that's about all from me now.
I'd better get off to bed and get some rest, another busy day tomorrow!!!

Happy Crafting
Hugs Lisa.B.

4 comments:

  1. These are gorgeous!!! You were right when you said I would love them - I definitely do!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lisa, the website is fantastic. Delighted to see you are showcasing the fantastic Heartfelt Creations products which I love. Really looking forward to seeing more of you fantastic work. Congratulations. Hugs Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolute STUNNERS!
    Hugs,
    Cazza
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Lisa, I found your blog :) It was great to see you at Harrogate and I love the look of your blog :)
    Your cards are real Stunners and I love your work which I have already said. I hope you can hop on over and have a little look at mine.

    See you in Birmingham.

    Hugs
    Linda xxxx

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to know what you think, so please feel free to leave a comment. Every one is greatly appreciated.