Wednesday 2 May 2012

Pretty Poppies

Good morning blog visitors, there are not enough hours in the day at the moment.  I have a friend from the USA staying with me & in between the rain I'm trying to show her around.  Today we're going to London & as I haven't managed to post here since last week, I thought I had better write something before I've even got up.  So without further ado....





I've chosen to show you Lisa's beautiful samples using a new set of create-a-scene stamps from HobbyArt.  This set is called POPPY SCENE and it's one of several new sets, all of which you can see HERE.





These images look like watercolour paintings to me & the adding Glossy Accents to the poppies gives them a real vibrancy.




Many of us will immediately associate red poppies with Remembrance Sunday, but the gardeners amongst us will think of others, such as the blue Himalayan Poppy & the orange Californian Poppy.  I have one in my garden that has pink petals fading to white tips, so the colour possibilities are endless with these stamps.

I hope you like these cards, I will return with more as soon as I can.  Lisa has been very busy too, she has been at more exhibitions & shows.  I will see her at her class this coming Friday, but we're going to have a meeting next week to catch up & make plans - lots of exciting things in the world of Lisa B Designs so watch this space!!  Until next time........

Keep Crafting!

Kirsten




No comments:

Post a Comment

We'd love to know what you think, so please feel free to leave a comment. Every one is greatly appreciated.