Wednesday 30 May 2012

My New DT for Hobby Art

Hi Peeps,

Sorry it has been a while since I have last posted, I have been so busy since I came back from holiday catching up on everything!!

I have some news!
As a lot of you know I love Hobby Art Stamps and think that Jenny Mayes is a lovely lady and Jenny has asked me to be a part of her design team so I am really pleased that she loves what I do with her stamps.
I have posted a little inspiration for you to look at.........

This first card is one of Jenny's new stamps called 'Bird House' and is available on my website here. I have used some elements from 'Woodland Scene' set which is one of my ultimate favourite sets of Jenny's as you can mix and match this set with loads of other stamps. I have coloured with 'Spectrum Noirs' and added a little glamour dust.
'
For this next card I used another new stamp called 'Floral Bird House' and again I have used elements from 'Woodland Scene' set and also 'Poppies Scene- it' set. Again I coloured it with 'Spectrum Noirs' and paper pieced the roof and then added a little glossy accents. The message is from my favourite Hobby Art wording set which is 'Sentiments'.
This next one is from my favourite set which is 'Woodland Scene' although this is a cute set if you take away the mice it is a brilliant set of lots of additions which can be used with many other stamps. I coloured this one with 'Spectrum Noirs' and paper piced his red jacket with red core'dination cardstock and then added a little gloss on the mushroom.
Here's a little closer look at that lovely little mouse and mushroom!

The last one that I am going to post today is also from the 'Woodland Scene-it' set. I have again coloured with 'Spectrum Noirs' and de-coupaged the little mouse and added a little gloss, here and there.
Another closer look at the little mouse on this one!

Just to remind you that Jenny Mayes is coming along to demonstrate at my 'Paper Craft Event' on
28th August , Fant Hall, Barming, ME16 8NN along with Helen Meighan from Helidot and I will also be demonstrating on the day too along with Kirsten.
It will be a great day out full of inspiration and great bargains and offers and some great refreshments and cakes mmnnn!!
 Well that's all for now, take care and keep crafting!
Big Hugs
Lisa.B.x


1 comment:

  1. Beautiful selection of cards... Fabulous I bought the woodland scene from your stand at Brighton... as your samples were just lovely... Hugs May x x x

    ps do you know you have the word thingy on???

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to know what you think, so please feel free to leave a comment. Every one is greatly appreciated.