Tuesday 28 February 2017

Lavinia Scenescapes by Julie Emmett


Good morning crafters, Julie here, I hope I find you well today?

Today I have got two quick makes, using the already created Lavinia Stamps' Scenescapes you can buy in packs of four (back in stock later this week). These are great if you do not own any alcohol inks as there are so many different colours to choose from. The first card is using the Bliss Lavinia background, it's a lovely collection of autumnal colours.



I used Lavinia stamps and archival ink. The first item I stamped was Fox 1 as I wanted his head to be in the moonlight. Next I used Fairy Barnacle to create the floor of scene. I then needed something for the fox to be looking at and chose the small snail, (back in stock this week, hopefully), stamping this 3 times to make a small gathering. I then added the Flutterby stamp in the moonlight and used a flower stamp to infill all around the edges. As usual I had to add a little sparkle, so added some Icicle Stickles to my dandelion heads and butterfly and a little white sharpie to add some more highlights to the moon. To finish this card I layered it onto some gold Mirri card and then onto my card blank.

For the second card I used Sacred Lavinia background. This feels like a summers evening to me..........



I wanted to use the Badger stamp for this card and stamped it twice so the badger had a buddy, then I stamped the Flutterby stamp in the moonlight and finished a flower stamp around the perimeter of the background, secondary stamping as I went. This made a very quick card front which I matted and layered onto some purple card, then onto some silver Mirri card before fixing to my card blank. To finish this card the Icicle Stickles came out again for the butterfly and flower heads.

Flutterby (mini) LAVST   Fairy Barnacle LAVST

I hope you like these quick makes today.

See you next Tuesday, have a good week.

Love, Julie x

1 comment:

We'd love to know what you think, so please feel free to leave a comment. Every one is greatly appreciated.