Wednesday 8 February 2017

Gorgeous Lavinia Stamps with Alcohol Inks......

Good afternoon my lovelies,

What am I like today? I have been so busy working on samples and preparation for the NEC Trade Show that I am a day behind! I thought it was Tuesday and when Paul said it was Wednesday I freaked out and shouted 'Blog Post'! 
He looked at me as though I had lost my marbles but no change there then! Lol........

Did you catch the Imagination Crafts ODS shows on Hochanda this morning at 9am and 12 midday, they were great and everything is selling out fast, so be quick if you want to order the new fabulous Starlight Waxes. They are back on at 4pm and then last chance at 7pm if you missed out.

Well as you know by now if you follow my blog that we had the first Lisa B Designs Class Workshop last Friday and boy did I put the ladies through their paces, lol!
We were playing with the new gorgeous Lavinia Stamps and Alcohol Inks and we also looked at Yupo versus Gloss Card and I think it really split the class as we got some great backgrounds on the gloss card and it was a dream to stamp on........but........the yupo enabled you to get amazing backgrounds but was a pain to stamp on but with time, patience and some good hints and tips we got there in the end.........
Kirsten did a great blog post round up on the class and if you missed it, you can catch up HERE

So today I thought that I would show you my versions of the yupo cards that I made for the class as inspiration for one of the cards they were going to make........

I have listed everything under them of what I used to create them:

The gorgeous hares.......


Lavinia Stamps Moon stamp
Lavinia Stamps Sacred Tree Stamp



Alcohol Inks -Amethyst, Sherbet and Cloudy Blue
Lavinia Stamps Moon stamp
Lavinia Stamp Sentiment
Distress Inks - Spiced Marmalade and Squeezed Lemonade


Alcohol Inks - Sunshine Yellow, Limeade and Cloudy Blue 
Lavinia Stamps Moon stamp
Lavinia Stamps Silhouette Thistle stamp
Lavinia Stamps Sentiment


Alcohol Inks - Limeade, Mermaid and Patina
Lavinia Stamps Moon stamp
Lavinia Stamps Sentiment

Now I do apologise as a lot of the Lavinia Stamps sold out on the day but I will be placing another order with them at the trade show next week, so stock will be replenished and other ones too.....

I do hope you have enjoyed looking at these today and why not give it a go, it is so much fun!

That is all from me for now, back to work in my studio again......
See you soon
Hugs Lisa B xxx


Teakwood AI     Meadow AI   Honeycomb AI
Amethyst AI     Pink Sherbet AI    Cloudy Blue AI 

    Sunshine Yellow AI   Limeade AI   Mermaid AI   Patina AI 

Jasmine's House & Sebastian's House LAVST  Snail (mini) LAVST  Three Woodland Mice LAVST  

Woodland Hares LAVST   Mimsy LAVST   Badger 2 LAVST  
  Archival Ink Alcohol Blending Solution


1 comment:

  1. Such beautiful cards. I haven't tried yuppo yet, but I sure like the look of this art. Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to know what you think, so please feel free to leave a comment. Every one is greatly appreciated.