Friday 18 March 2016

Imagination Fairy



Hello again all, hope everyone is doing ok.  Today's blog is a dreamy image using the Imagination Crafts Bluebell Fairy.

Sorry but I've been quite busy this week so it's a very quick and easy card today.


I started with a 7" x 7" white card and cut three smaller pieces of white card as follows:

The first was 6.75" x 6.75"
The second was 6.5" x 6.5" which I cut down using one of my square pierced dies
The third was 6" x 6"

The first and third sizes I wanted to  make them look like background cards, so used the Black Starlights Paint with a piece of cut 'n' dry and dabbed it around all four edges of each card.


I think this is a nice easy way to create your own backgrounds.

The next step was to have a another pieces of white super smooth card cut slightly smaller than the 6 x 6 and I taped it to a blending mat placing the Imagination Crafts Bluebell fairy stencil over the top and using repositionable tape on all four sides of the card.  Using the Black Stars Sparkle Medium I spread the paste across the top of the stencil and drew it down using a spreaderSorry I forgot to take a photo at this point but I think we've all had a go at this before.

I left it to dry for a while, in the mean time I matted all the layers together before placing the fairy image on top and finishing with a little bit of bling.

A very basic, easy card but using some wonderful materials from Imaginations Crafts.



Thank you for dropping by the blog again today.  See you next week.
Love Jan -x-

 

 





 
 


1 comment:

  1. An elegant card, you cant beat black and white. I do love that fairy, she's on my buy list, stencils are so versatile xxx

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to know what you think, so please feel free to leave a comment. Every one is greatly appreciated.