Wednesday 29 April 2015

More Canvases with Brushos.....

 
Good Morning all,
 
How are we all today?
I hope that you are all well, unfortunately we have had some sad news again, Paul's dad ( my husband ) passed away a couple of weeks ago, so that's why I have not been around quite so much lately. It is still very much a little raw with loosing my mum just 5 months ago but I am starting to get back on track again and have been playing around with more canvasses and making lots of samples for the class on Friday......
 
So I thought today that I would show you three more that I made for the last Brushos workshop, I really love playing with all the different colours in the Brushos to see what sort of combinations you can come up with.
I have re-ordered them and they should be back in stock at the class and on the website by Friday this week......
 
For this first canvas the products that I used were:
 
IndigoBlu - Rugged edge with Tissue Paper
Imagination Crafts - Honeycomb Stencil
Distress Inks - Black Soot
 
 
 For this second canvas the products that I used were:
 
IndigoBlu - Rugged edge with Tissue Paper
Imagination Crafts - Honeycomb Stencil and Bubble Background 
Distress Inks - Black Soot
White Gesso
 
 
For this third canvas I painted it free style and just played with the colours with water.....
 
The products I used were:
 
Imagination Crafts - Honeycomb Stencil
Distress Inks - Pistachio
 

 
I am very much looking forward to my class with you all on Friday, as you know we are going my New Stamps that I have out with Imagination Crafts and will be working with stencil paint, stencils, stamps and inks as well as embossing......
 
Well that is all from me for now, have a great week.....
 
Hugs Lisa B xx


1 comment:

  1. All the canvasses are gorgeous but I have a preference for the blue one, love this colour!

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to know what you think, so please feel free to leave a comment. Every one is greatly appreciated.