Wednesday 29 April 2015

May Newsletter

 
Hi all,

I hope you are all well and have been busy crafting, I would love to see the projects you make at home. 
 
Where has our Spring weather gone?? It has been so cold lately, hasn't it?
This month has just flown by again, I really don't know where the time goes.
Some of you have probably not heard but sadly, we lost Paul's Dad two weeks ago and as you know it has only been about 5 months since we lost my Mum, so things are a little tough again at the minute but I am getting there....
 
I am really looking forward to catching up with you all again at the class this Friday, 1st May. 
 
This month you are going to get to play with my lovely new stamps range with Imagination Crafts, which I have designed so that they are as versatile as possible, you can do so much with them. Kirsten and I have been busy making samples with them and have lots of different projects to show you, so don't forget to bring your cameras with you on Friday..... 

We will be creating two cards and you will be working with stencils, stencil paint and inks as well as some embossing.
If you wish to you can ring an apron and disposable gloves if you don't want paint on your hands!!
Also if you have any favourite background stencils, favourite colours of Distress inks/Versacolor inks that you may prefer the colours of you can bring them with you, but please just make sure that your items are marked with your name so that there will be no confusion.
 
As usual we have masses of new goodies up for grabs on the promotion tables and I mean masses, I have spent far too much one this month but I could not resist as they are such lovely items!!!
 
 Brushos & Brusho Sprays are back in stock and are on the website. Stampendous stamps are also back & there are some new ones. We also have lots of MDF items this month too as promised.

The shop will be open to everyone and anyone who wishes to pop in between 2.30pm and 9.30pm at Fant Hall, Barming, ME16 8NN and don't forget to all bring your loyalty cards. Remember I don't bring everything with me now as there is far too much stock now, so if you want anything specific please email me or ring me on 01622 675078. I will also bring along the orders that you ladies have placed on the website to the class too as promised. Anyone else wishing to place an order for the SALE stuff or regular stock as long as it is placed before 8pm Thursday night then I can process it and bring it with me on Friday or if you want to reserve anything for the second class....
 
 
I still have the MEGA SALE on the website and it is still going really well, I have added more items to it again!!! I am having a ruthless clear out of a lot of stock to make room for new goodies this year and I want to do a lot of new things this year with new ranges. If you are not aware of the MEGA SALE as you do not go on my Facebook or blog, click HERE.
 
 
Now when I say MEGA SALE, I do mean it.......There are hundreds of items, ranging from 25% OFF to 75% OFF & yes, I did say 75%. It all has to go.......
 
Craftwork Cards is 50% OFF and 75% OFF their older collections
Crafts Too Vintage Range 40% OFF
Wild Rose Studio 50% OFF
Hobby Art Christmas 40% OFF
Woodware Clear Magic Christmas 40% OFF
Christmas Stamps 40% OFF
( General Stamps )
Anna Marie Designs 30% OFF
Indigoblu Christmas 40% OFF
Christmas cutting dies 30% OFF
Hobby House Christmas Toppers 30% OFF
Hobby House Clearance 40% OFF
Imagination Crafts Christmas 25% OFF
Christmas Card and Paper 50% OFF
General Miscellaneous Crafts from 40% to 50% OFF
Nitwits Collections 50% OFF
All Regular Cutting Dies 30% OFF
Embossing Folders 30% OFF
Ranger Adirondack Ink Pads 40% OFF
Ranger Adirondack Acrylic Paint Daubers 50% OFF
Tim Holts Distress Stains 30% OFF
 
 
Remember we are always updating the social media sites, so if you are looking for more inspiration then take a look on my Pinterest Boards and click to follow them, here is the link:
 
 
Or if you wish to follow on Facebook to find out all the latest news, here is the link: https://www.facebook.com/LisaBDesigns
 
 That is about all from me for now, I look forward to seeing you all soon......
 
Love and big hugs to you all, 
 
Lisa B x

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'd love to know what you think, so please feel free to leave a comment. Every one is greatly appreciated.