Wednesday 25 March 2015

Stampendous Blossom Bunch - Take two....

 
Good morning all,

I do hope that you are all keeping well?

I am feeling pretty shattered at the moment as I have just finished a run of shows and was at the NEC in Birmingham last week with the lovely Imagination Crafts. Fabulous show and thank you to all of you that came and supported us at the show, I met some fabulous people......

So today I thought that I would show you the second card that the ladies made at last months workshop. I gave them lots of different options for this card and they all made their own take on it which was fabulous.
 
The only main feature was that they were colouring the stamped Blossom bunch image with Aqua Markers and then masking off to stamp a background in place....I used the Stampendous Vintage Contract on mine


It was then up to them to use the other elements that I put in their packs to design the card layout and they all did really well......

The Aqua Markers have been re-ordered and will be arrive in about 3-4 weeks as they are on back order, so I will let you know as soon as they come in.

It is a quick one from me today, so I will say ta ta for now and I will be back soon.....

Big hugs

 Lisa B xx


Spectrum Aqua Pens  Blossom Bunch  Vintage Contract

4 comments:

  1. Take some deserved rest if you can, Lisa.
    Loved this card at the class. Made it into a Mother's Day card. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooh I love both of these cards Lisa! I think the script stamp behind the masked flowers looks beautiful 😊 hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous! Script stamps are absolutely essential aren't they? The flowers are delicately coloured too...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful cards, gorgeous colours :-) Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to know what you think, so please feel free to leave a comment. Every one is greatly appreciated.