Tuesday 3 March 2015

March Newsletter



 
Hi Folks,

How are you all? Again it seems an age since I last saw you. I really don't know where time keeps disappearing to, it seems to fly by so quickly. Hasn't the weather been cold lately or is it just me? I really can't wait until it gets warmer. I love Spring and Summer, they are my favourite months of the year.......

I am really looking forward to catching up with you all at the class this Friday 6th March, I have lots of new things to share with you and talk about. There has been a slight change of plan; we will not be using the stamps I designed for Imagination Crafts this month, as there has been a delay on them so we will use them in the May classes. However, it is possible I will have them by next month.

This month we are playing with the brand new Spectrum Aqua Pens and I have to say I am really impressed with them, they are fantastic!! We will be using some lovely new Woodware Stamps with them and you will create two cards.

If you already have any of the Spectrum Aqua pens and want to bring them with you to use then that is fine, just make sure that items are marked with your name.
 
 The only thing that I am asking you to bring this month is a decent paintbrush to colour flowers with, not too small or too big. If you do not have any don't worry as I will have some there (can't guarantee the quality with all of them  though).

We have masses of new goodies up for grabs on the promotion tables, I think you will be impressed as they are scrummy!

The shop will be open to everyone who wishes to pop in between 2.30pm and 9.30pm at Fant Hall, Barming, ME16 8NN and don't forget to all bring your loyalty cards.
 
Remember that I don't bring everything with me now as there is far too much stock, so if you want anything specific please email me or ring me on 01622 675078. As promised, I will also bring to the class the orders that were placed on the website. Anyone else wishing to place an order for the SALE items, or regular stock, please feel free to do so, as long as it is placed before 8pm on Thursday night. That gives me time to process it and bring it with me on Friday....

As you know, the MEGA SALE is still running on the website and it is really going well, I have added yet more items to it! I am having a ruthless clear out of a lot of stock to make room for new goodies this year as I want to do a lot of new things this year with new ranges. If you are not aware of the MEGA SALE as you do not go on my Facebook or Blog the link is HERE.
 
 
Now when I say MEGA SALE, I do mean it.......There is hundreds of items ranging from 25% OFF to 75% OFF, yes I did say 75%, It all has to go.......
 
Craftwork Cards is 50% OFF and 75% OFF of their older collections
Crafts Too Vintage Range 40% OFF
Wild Rose Studio 50% OFF
Hobby Art Christmas 40% OFF
Woodware Clear Magic Christmas 40% OFF
Christmas Stamps 40% OFF
( General Stamps ) Anna Marie Designs 30% OFF
Indigoblu Christmas 40% OFF
Christmas dies 30% OFF
Hobby House Christmas Toppers 30% OFF
Hobby House Clearance 40% OFF
Imagination Crafts Christmas 25% OFF
Christmas Card and Paper 50% OFF
General Miscellaneous Crafts from 40% to 50% OFF
Nitwits Collections 50% OFF
All Regular Cutting Dies 30% OFF
Embossing Folders 30% OFF
Ranger Adirondack Ink Pads 40% OFF
Ranger Adirondack Acrylic Paint Dabbers 50% OFF
Tim Holtz Distress Stains 30% OFF
 
The list goes on and on as I am adding more stock each day, time for a real big Spring clean!
 
 
Create and Craft with Imagination Crafts

 
As I let you know last month there are new & exciting things happening with Imagination Crafts and myself this year. I will be launching my new range of stamps with them and there will be more products following, so it is a very exciting time. As I said above we will be working with my stamps in the May classes but hopefully I should have them by next month....
 
Sue and I are not sure of the next dates for Create and Craft, I will let you know as soon as things are confirmed.

 Remember too if you are lacking in crafting mojo you can take a look at masses of inspiration on my Pinterest Boards and click to follow them, here is the link: http://www.pinterest.com/lisabdesigns/
 
Or if you wish to follow on Facebook to find out all the latest news, here is the link: https://www.facebook.com/LisaBDesigns
 
 Well, that is about all from me for now, I look forward to seeing you all on Friday......
 
Love and big hugs to you all, 
 
Lisa B xxx

 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'd love to know what you think, so please feel free to leave a comment. Every one is greatly appreciated.