Sunday 4 August 2013

My Friday Workshop on 2nd August.........

Good Afternoon All,
 
I hope that you are all well today and enjoying the weekend?
 
I thought I would show you some pictures from last Fridays workshop, I had hoped to post yesterday but what a lot of you didn't know was that it was actually Paul's Birthday on Friday when I was running my workshop so we went out and celebrated it yesterday!
 
Thanks to all of you that attended  on Friday, I do appreciate your continued support and well done to all of you as you all made fabulous projects!

I was a little Kroma Crackled out after Friday doing two to one sessions with 58 people on Kroma Crackle was full on but I loved every minute and can now look at the stuff again, he, he......
It was great to see how different everyones chipboard tiles came out with varying amounts of Kroma.....
 
Here are a few pictures of my samples that they took inspiration from.........
 
 
The complete Wall Hanging......

 
A close up of the Kroma Crackle panel.....
 
 
A little closer look at the detail on the Penny Black Soft Wings Stamp..... 
 
There were four colour options available and the ladies have already been posting their work on my facebook pages if you want to pop over and take a look:
 
 
This was the other colour scheme that I had made up for the day to take inspiration from........
 
 
I used a much thinner layer of Kroma Crackle on this panel, hence the cracks were much finer and of course all sealed down with Slap it On,
I love the names that Kay gives for her products, lol.......


 
The ladies learning the Kroma Crackle procedure.......
 
 
 
 
 
Here are some of the ladies busily working away on their projects.........
 
 
 
 
Well that's about all from me for now......
 
I will be back along with Georgina, Kirsten and Suzanne to bring you more inspiration in the week.
 
Until then.....Keep Crafting.......
 
Hugs Lisa.B.x
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'd love to know what you think, so please feel free to leave a comment. Every one is greatly appreciated.