Friday 26 April 2013

Some of This, A Little of That

Happy Friday everyone, Kirsten here, it's been quite a while.  Things are still very much all over the place, but slowly, some semblance of normality is returning.  I saw Lisa on Tuesday, just before she left for Shepton Mallett & we worked out some new arrangements for the blog & discussed her plans for the next few months.  It's going to be busy!  I also saw the projects for next month's Maidstone class - they are gorgeous, I think everyone will love them.

I haven't got any new projects to show you today, I've been busy on my own pieces, but I wanted to remind you to keep visiting the website & checking the What's New section.  Lisa has added the new Graphic 45 papers.  If you saw them at the class a few weeks ago, you'll know how lovely they are.

Delicate Details 12" x 12" paper


This is the Delicate Details 12x12 paper, which I used on some of my class samples & really liked. 


Key Cabinet

There's some new wooden pieces available too.  This is the little key cabinet that Lisa altered for this blog post.

Small Glass Vials 12 pcs


I got some of these little glass vials from Lisa on Tuesday.  They're very cute & perfect for adding an embellishment to your project.  Just fill them with glitter, or seed beads & glue them on with a wet glue.

All of these items are on the first page of the What's New section, as well as on their own individual pages, so take a look.

The April challenge is continuing for a few more days, so there's still time to enter.  Georgina entered a beautiful card earlier today, I love the colours she chose.  You can see her card & all the challenge details here.

Have a great weekend & happy crafting.

Kirsten.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'd love to know what you think, so please feel free to leave a comment. Every one is greatly appreciated.