Sunday 7 April 2013

My Class Creations.......

Good Evening Bloggers,
 
I would like to share with you some pictures of my workshop on Friday and say a huge thank you to all the ladies that attended.
What a great deal of fun we had and what fantastic altered art creations you all came up with......
I have been teaching a lot of my ladies for a long time ( 10 years, some of them!! ) and this was the first time that they had really had a go at something completely different.
I have done calenders and brayering on mirrors and a few project items ( not cards) at the Christmas party classes but nothing in the altered art line and I have to say, I love the way they all got stuck in and just got on with it.
At the start of the class, they looked light rabbits in headlights, lol and I asked them what was there fear factor on doing the altered art box from 1 to 10 and most of the first class replied 8-10!!
At the end of the class I asked them the same question and they said nil, so I must have been doing something right.
Below are a few pictures of them enjoying the class.......
 
 
Enjoying the new Crafting Goodies at the class..... 
 
 

Here are just a few of the gorgeous creations that my ladies made at the class, not everyone got theirs finished and I apologise as all the photos did not come out that clear......
 
 
 
 
 
 
All of the items used on the altered art boxes are available from me including the boxes, however I have not had chance to get them all on the website yet as I start Jury Service for 2 weeks tomorrow Boo Hoo!!! Not really looking forward to it as I have soooooo much to do!!!
Next months workshop Die cutting and embossing is fully booked but you can ring me or email me: lisabaker1@btinternet.com  to go on the reserve list or to enquire about any items that are on here and not on the web yet. www.lisabdesigns.co.uk
 
Well that's all for now,
Big Hugs Lisa.B.x
 

3 comments:

  1. It was very strange not being there on Friday, everyone looks like they had a great time, after the initial trepidation. :) The boxes look gorgeous, so well done to you all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The class was great fun and really inspiring! I have already started making an altered art 'Lavinia' fairies pencil pot for my desk! So please with my creation, thank you xx Martina

    ReplyDelete
  3. These boxes look fantastic. Well done ladies! I love all the items used, might just visit the website... :)

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to know what you think, so please feel free to leave a comment. Every one is greatly appreciated.