Saturday 30 September 2017

October Newsletter


  Hi everyone, long time no see!! Welcome to the October newsletter. Apologies for not blogging for a while. I had great intentions, but every week Wednesday seemed to come and go before I'd even realised!


 I hope you've had an enjoyable September. I spent a few days with Sue and Harvey of Imagination Crafts two weeks ago. Sue and I demoed at the Exter Hobbycrafts show and as always, we had a great time. We met lots of lovely crafters and had a lot of fun.  The next time I'll see Sue and Harvey will be at the Hobbycrafts Christmas show at the NEC in Birmingham, I'm already looking forward to it.

The most important thing to tell you right at the start is that there are NO classes in Fant Hall, Maidstone, next Friday October 6. The hall is not available, unfortunately, so I have decided to take myself off to Spain for a little holiday. I leave tomorrow morning and I can't wait! As a result, if you order from the website between now and October 11, it won't be dispatched until October 12. However, if you're attending my Grove Green workshop on October 15 select 'Store Pick-up' when you check out and I'll bring your order to the workshop.

Speaking of the workshop; there are still places available if you'd like to learn how to get the best out of Imagination Crafts' fantastic Rusty Patina. 

There will be two projects; a working clock and an 8x8 canvas panel.................


 

   


We'll be using various colours of Rusty Patina as well as Alchemy Waxes and Starlight Metallic Paints.

Included in the £30 workshop fee will be the projects, a bag of embellishments to use on your projects - any you don't use will be yours to take home - and a FREE 6x6 stencil.
The venue is Grove Green Community Hall, Penhurst Close, ME14 5BT.

You can book online, or email me; lisabaker1@btinternet.com, before Saturday, October 14.
Please bring your lunch, (there is a Tesco beside the hall), an apron, paint and stencil brushes - my go-to stencil brushes are the domed stencil brushes and they are available on the website.

The workshop after the Rusty Patina one will be the Christmas workshop on November 12.




A kit to the value of £20 is included in the £40 workshop fee and more information can be found HERE.

The next classes at Fant Hall, Maidstone ME16 8NN will be on Friday, October 27. The projects will be two cards with a snowman theme..............




We will be using Distress and Versa Color inks, colouring pens and lots of loose glitter!

     


If you would like to join us on Friday October 27, there a couple of places left in both classes; 2.30 - 5.30pm and 6.30 - 9.30pm. The class fee is £16 and this includes your projects, a tool kit to use during the class and tea/coffee and a slice of cake.
Places must be booked in advance; a deposit of £6, or full payment, will secure your place. Please contact me by lunchtime on Thursday October 26; lisabaker1@btinternet.com/01622 675078

I've added some very cute snowmen stamps to the website and restocked items that sold out at the September class, as always, you'll find all the new products in the

I have scheduled a few blog posts for the next few weeks, so you'll see me here soon......

I hope you have a great weekend. Until next time, happy crafting.

Lisa B xx





No comments:

Post a Comment

We'd love to know what you think, so please feel free to leave a comment. Every one is greatly appreciated.