Monday 18 April 2016

Celtic Dreams Silhouette Castle & Dylusions Paints


Hello blog visitors, Kirsten here & I'm back with two more of my Celtic Dreams by Lavinia Stamps/Imagination Crafts card samples. This time I used
the Silhouette Castle die.

The background for the first card was one I had on my worktable & I don't have any step by step photos for it, so, in words, here's what I did...........

Paint white Super Smooth with Mallow Stencil Paint.....
Apply Bluebell Stencil Paint through the Craft Emotions Pine Sprigs stencil....
Apply Bright Fuchsia Starlights paint through the Craft Emotions Background Floral stencil....
Foil through the same stencil with Diamond Sparkle Medium on a piece of Cut-n-Dry foam.......


After adhering the die cut to the background I added a few white dots & matted & layered onto blue & black card. I applied more of the Mallow Stencil Paint through the Pine Sprigs stencil directly onto the white, 6x6 card blank.............


For the second card I used Vibrant Turquoise & Bubblegum Pink Dylusions on the background. I love this colour combination.............!


I painted a piece of white Super Smooth with the Vibrant Turquoise, then applied the Bubblegum Pink through a large circle I cut from cardboard & I used the Dutch Doobadoo Bubbles stencil for the smaller circles............


I gave the castle die cut a bit of sparkle by applying Diamond Sparkle Medium with my finger..........



Silhouette Castle CD   Diamond SM    Vibrant Turquoise DYP   Bubbles DD   Background Floral CEST A5   Pine Sprigs CEST A5   Bright Fuchsia SLBluebell STP   Mallow STP   Mini Ink Blending Tool Super Smooth White    Black Card   Cut-n-Dry Foam 

Thanks for visiting the blog today, see you next time.

Kirsten

Find Lisa B Designs on...........


Facebook:

https://www.facebook.com/LisaBDesigns

Twitter:

https://twitter.com/LisaBDesigns

Pinterest:

https://uk.pinterest.com/lisabdesigns/lisabdesign-team-cards-and-projects/

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'd love to know what you think, so please feel free to leave a comment. Every one is greatly appreciated.