Wednesday 27 January 2016

Back on Hochanda with Imagination Crafts......


 

Good morning lovelies......

How are we all today?
It is a little bit wet and windy here but at least there is no sign of the white stuff yet, I really hope we don't get any as I have a lot of travelling to do in the next month!

It is a very busy time of the year, not only am I getting ready to start my classes for the new year but we are also preparing for the annual spring NEC Trade Show as well as lots of TV programs on Hochanda. Sue and I are back on  ‪#‎Hochanda‬ this coming Friday, January 29th for three programmes; 11am, 2pm & 5pm, GMT.

 Sue will be doing a Sparkle Medium mini-masterclass, showing you various techniques, including die cutting & using Sparkle Medium in moulds.
 I will be demoing more techniques with Starlights, Sparkle Medium, MDF paints & the gorgeous rice papers, among others.
There will be new offers, including; another set of Starlights, a special offer on Sparkle Medium, a HALF... PRICE offer a set of BRAND NEW stencils & much more.
We have a lot to cram into three hours, so we hope you'll be able to tune in, or alternatively record the programmes.


Channel information:
Freesat 817 (24/7) Sky 663 (24/7) Freeview 39 (6am - 9pm)
Watch LIVE on www.hochanda.com

Here are some sneak peeks of some of the demos that I will be doing on the shows including up cycling old bottles using the gorgeous Vintage Rice Papers in the show, Mdf Paints, Starlights and Alchemy Waxes........



A beautiful vintage acetate layer card using the gorgeous rice papers
(I really love these) ....
 

 
A lovely Mdf wall hanging.....with added Sparkle Medium....
 
 
And of course our ever popular Mdf Boxes, these are such brilliant strong boxes that can be decorated so easily in many ways and used as a gift box or as storage boxes for your crafts. The Starlights fit inside them standing up, you can get nine pots of them in the box......
 
 

These are just a few of the demos we have planned for you and Sue and I will try our best to get as many demos in as possible as we know that you love to see what you can do with the products.
Well that is all from me for now peeps, I do hope that you can tune in or set your recorders, take care and have a lovely week.....
Hugs
Lisa B xxx

Sparkle Medium   Alchemy Waxes  Starlights Metallic Paints  


2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Vintagey makes... I do hope I can catch some of these Hochanda programmes!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks honey, I had fun creating them xx

      Delete

We'd love to know what you think, so please feel free to leave a comment. Every one is greatly appreciated.