Wednesday 30 July 2014

Hello all......


 
Morning all,
 
Apologies for not being around on the blog much lately, I have been so busy working on other projects and making samples for Create and Craft for Imagination Crafts and then this week working on my own class samples that it has left me little spare time to blog!!!
 
However Kirsten has done a fantastic job keeping you all well informed and up to date with everything, she is brilliant ;0)........xx.
 
Well it is that time of the month again and my class is on Friday 1st August, where did July go???
 
We are doing two very pretty cards this month.....
The theme is Butterflies and Flowers and we will be showcasing the Anna-Marie Designs spottie card...... one that is dry embossed and die cut and then we will be stipple foiling with Sparkle Medium and then the other one is stamped and paper pieced and also with stipple foiling on it too.
 
I look forward to seeing you all on Friday and remember if you are not attending the class, then you can still visit the shop at Fant Hall, Barming. ME16 8NN between the hours of 2.30pm and 9.30pm.
 
Don't forget to bring your loyalty cards and your cameras as there will be lots of inspiration as normal.
 
I haven't had chance to photograph anything yet, so I thought I would show you an old card that I made about two years ago that has the butterfly and flower theme.....
 
 
This card was made using Distress Inks, Frantage Embossing Powder and the lovely Penny Black Butterfly Stamp Soft Wings.......

 
A little closer look at the Frantage Flowers.......
 
 
 
Well that is all from me for now, I will be back next week with some more inspiration......
 
Big hugs Lisa B xx
 
 
 
 
 
 

3 comments:

  1. This is very pretty. I've not used frantage-in fact I've just had to look it up on your blog!! Thanks, Jan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow that looks lovely, full of sparkle and dimension. Love Frantage embossing powder too...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lisa, this is just beautiful, the colours are so pretty and I love the butterfly and the flowers. Thanks for giving me a me on Imagination Craft's Create and Craft show recently, much appreciated. You were brilliant by the way.
    Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to know what you think, so please feel free to leave a comment. Every one is greatly appreciated.