Thursday 26 June 2014

Butterflies in flight


Hi! It's Georgina.
 
Today I have a card to share with you using Lavinia Zen stamps which are available from Lisa B Designs
 



To make this card I started by stamping the Zen Butterfly stamp in Stream and Aqua Adirondack ink pads onto a 148x148mm scallop edge card blank.

Along the bottom edge of the card I stamped the Mini Zen Flowers stamps with Sunshine Yellow, Watermelon and Meadow Adirondack ink pads. I also stamped flowers on a separate piece of card which I cut out and added to the card. I drew in flower steams with a Distress Marker.


 


 
I used a sentiment stamp from Hobby Art's Birthday Collection stamp set which I stamped in black ink. To finish the card I added Opal White Liquid Pearls to the butterflies and Glossy Accents to the centre of the flowers.




Zen Mini Flowers  Adirondack Brights Watermelon Red  Adirondack Brights Sunshine Yellow  Stream Adirondack Ink Pad  Meadow Adirondack Ink Pad  Adirondack Light Pads Aqua  Liquid Pearls - Opal White Zen Butterfly  CS052D Birthday Collection  Scallop edge card pack 148 x 148mm - White Mini Glossy Accents


 




1 comment:

  1. Love the bright colours against the white background. Lovely card. x

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to know what you think, so please feel free to leave a comment. Every one is greatly appreciated.