Thursday 13 February 2014

Opulence mirror

 Hi! It's Georgina with my regular Thursday post.
Today I have a decorated mirror to share with you. I used Craftwork Cards Opulence Collection pack available from Lisa B. Designs to decorate the mirror. All the patterned papers, diecut flowers and co-ordinating Candi is included in the pack.


To decorate the mirror I started by making the flowers. I popped out the diecut flowers and created different blooms. Some flowers I left as just a single layer, others I added dimension and added layered together.
 

To decorate the mirror itself  I cut out various sizes of squares and rectangles from the Opulence patterned papers. I lightly added Walnut Stain Distress Ink to the edges of the patterned paper shapes with a Blending Tool before adding to the mirror. I didn't cover all the mirror as I still wanted areas of black to show through.
 

Once I finished adding the patterned paper I then attached the flowers.
I added Platinum Stickles to the edges of the flowers. To finish I added Opulence Candi and also added Glossy Accents to the Candi too.



Opulence Collection Pack    Mini Glossy Accents   Glitter Glue - PlatinumBlending Tool for inks

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'd love to know what you think, so please feel free to leave a comment. Every one is greatly appreciated.