Friday 22 March 2013

Sneak Peek Friday


Evening all, Kirsten here.  Yet again the weather is rubbish & the forecast is for snow tonight & tomorrow.  I said on Twitter this morning that Mother nature is relaxing on a beach somewhere, drinking margaritas & laughing at us.  However, it is Friday & I hope that despite the weather you all have a lovely weekend.

I'd like to show you two close-up photos of another of my samples for Lisa’s April class – only two weeks away!

Clock Tower a


The stamps on this project are from Kanban & the little bird is from Craftwork Cards.  Lisa will have the patterned, double-sided papers for sale on April 5 & I think you’re going to love them.  To add extra texture to this, I mixed copper acrylic paint with modelling paste & put it through a stencil here & there.


Clock Tower b


Lisa is at the Hobbycrafts show this weekend at the NEC in Birmingham, demonstrating for J & C Creations.  Good luck to those hoping to attend the show today & over the weekend, the weather forecast is not great.  A friend who is not very far from Birmingham is actually snowed in at the moment. 

Mags entered her lovely card into the challenge last night.  I'm glad I chose orange & yellow as the theme.  They’re not colours I use often, but seeing the entries so far is definitely inspiring me.

That’s all for now.  Don’t forget to keep an eye on the ‘What’s New’ section of the website, you never know when something will be added.  

Until next time, happy crafting.  
Kirsten.

1 comment:

We'd love to know what you think, so please feel free to leave a comment. Every one is greatly appreciated.