Wednesday 6 March 2013

Let The Sneak Peeks Commence!


Altered art Class pics 009

Hello, good evening & welcome.  Kirsten here, happy Wednesday to one & all.  I’m still not very well, so before she left for Glasgow, Lisa sent me some photos of the samples she’s been making for her April class & gave me permission to start sharing tiny glimpses of them with you.

Altered art Class pics 011

Because I haven’t seen these projects in real life, I can tell you nothing about them, except that these photos are obviously of the same piece & you can find the metal embellishments that Lisa used HERE.

Altered art Class pics 014
 
How cute is that little bottle??


It’s going to be great to see this & the rest of Lisa’s samples on April 5th.  I’m still working on mine.  I keep changing my mind & starting over, but I’ve given myself a strict talking to & told myself I MUST make a decision & stick to it.

If anyone is going to Glasgow this weekend, Lisa will be demonstrating all manner of  inky, vintagey loveliness for J & C Creations at Creative Stitches & Hobby Crafts show.  J & C Creations are at stand B10, stop by & say hello.

A quick reminder before I go, about the March challenge.  You can pick the theme, we just want you to include the colours orange & yellow – and shades thereof.  If you use distress inks, you’ll know there are at least three shades in each colour to choose from, so you have plenty of scope.

I’ll be back with another sneak peek from Lisa soon.  Until then, happy crafting.

Kirsten

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'd love to know what you think, so please feel free to leave a comment. Every one is greatly appreciated.