Friday 28 December 2012

Happy Christmas to Everyone.......

Hi All,

Now I know that you are all thinking that it is a little late to wish you all Happy Christmas and yes you are right it is!!!!
However I did manage to put it on Facebook just before Christmas but did not manage to get it on blogger because...........
Wait for it................
Yes the usual happened and I went down with a rotten heavy cold on Christmas Eve and just about managed to bundle my way through Christmas Day and Boxing Day, hopefully not giving it to too many of my family and friends and then ended up in bed all day yesterday...............
I feel a bit better today but my head is still muzzy but I have managed to stop sneezing.........
Don't you agree that these cold viruses seem to be getting stronger every year???
I think I had been buliding up to it over the last month and it just hit me all at once, I can here you all saying we told you so, slow down!!!
I promise to listen to you all in 2013 as I hope for a more easier and healthier year.
 
Anyway me, being me and not being able to sit here and do nothing, I have been playing around with the website today and have managed to put on the Beadtime Steampunk Charms .
This is something that I have wanted to do for a while but needed the time to do so.
I absolutely love using these charms as they are so detailed and are very good quality and really add a touch of class to a project.

These are some projects that I made in the late Summer using the Beadtime Charms and Graphic 45 papers and I really loved making these........
 
 

 
A lot of my ladies have requested that they would love to make one of the boxes next year at my workshops so I will be running a class to do this.
All of 2013 workshop dates will be posted on the blog and website very soon, as soon as I get confirmation back from the hall.


This is just a simple but effective card using scalloped circle dies to make the flowers and then scrunching them up........
 
 
And to finish with a 2013 calender made using the same papers.........
 


Well I wish you all a Happy New Year and hope that 2013 will be a healthy one for us all!
I will be back soon with some more inspiration and news.....
Big Hugs Lisa.B.XXX
 



 
 
 
 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Sorry to hear that you have been unwell over Christmas Lisa, I hope you feel loads better soon.
    Your creations are stunning, I love the designs and all the fabulous detailing.
    Wishing you a Happy New Year
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to know what you think, so please feel free to leave a comment. Every one is greatly appreciated.