Sunday 9 December 2012

A Huge Thank You to All

Hi all,
Lisa here, yes I know I can here you all saying 'Oh my god she is actually blogging!!!'
Now I know I have been a really bad blogger lately but work commitments have kept me away a lot this year at Shows and Kirsten has been making a fantastic job of keeping you up to date with all things at Lisa.B.Designs HQ lol!
 
At last I have a few weeks of well earned rest so I am hoping to get the website updated with lots of new products and update the blog and Facebook more over the next few weeks along with Kirsten.
 
As soon as I have finalised the new workshop dates for next year they will go on the website and blog too.
The first one which is 1st February is already fully booked on the early class and the second is booking very quickly with only a few places left.
 
Well firstly I would like to say a huge thank you to all the ladies that attending my Christmas Party end of year Class at Fant Hall and as you have seen Kirsten brought you some great pics of the day.
We had a great deal of fun and although the two weeks up to it were exhausting,
I enjoyed every minute.
 
Can I also say a huge thank you to Kirsten, Rosemary, Kate, Jan and Suzanne who without your help I could not cope with it all each month, you are all gems and I appreciate all that you do.
 
A big thanks to my lovely friend Kathy Mills from the Glitter Girls that travelled down all the way from Birmingham with her friend Sue to attend the class, it was lovely seeing you both.
 
My girls managed to take quite a few photos on my camera of the day so I thought I would share them with you.............
 
 
The ladies enjoying the day............
 
 
Nice little pose Julie lol!.............
 
 
Kate helping the ladies...........
 
 
A rare one of me...........(not keen on the camera!)
 
 
Trish looking a little bemused...........
 
 
A very rare one of Kirsten and Rosemary.............
 
 
My lovely friend Kath and me.........
 
 
Kirsten helping the ladies........
 
 
All busy crafting away.............
 
 
 
A little helping hand............
 
 
The Party Buffet before we put out the rest, I always cook for the 5,000..........

 
The ladies enjoying the food............
 
 
Well that's all from me for now.
I wish you all a Happy Christmas and look forward to seeing a lot of you in the New Year.
Big Hugs Lisa.B.
XXX
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'd love to know what you think, so please feel free to leave a comment. Every one is greatly appreciated.