Tuesday 20 November 2012

Blue Indigo Blu

 
Happy Tuesday blog visitors!  Goodness, I'm late with this post, it's been a long, busy day & I'm heading to bed the moment I hit 'publish'.
 
This is another card I made with the Indigo Blu 'Season's Greetings' stamp & 'Winter Dawn' mega flake.
 
 


I stamped & gilded twice onto black card & die cut the circle & the flowers from the second piece.   The white card is a glitter card, I couldn't get it to show up in the photograph.





I didn't have enough adhesive pearls, so I used the liquid pearls ice white pen I found in my stash.


Indigo Blu 'Seasons Greetings' Rubber Stamp  Mega-flake Winter Dawn  Flitter Glue

That's it for now, goodnight!  Don't forget the challenge!

Kirsten

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'd love to know what you think, so please feel free to leave a comment. Every one is greatly appreciated.