Wednesday 5 August 2009



Introducing my little minx!
This is Minx....Is this one for me? Minx is based around one of the original cats that I made as one of my Huggability critters. Minx also has a curious little nature like Mika but can't help getting into everything and I mean everything!!!! Watch this space for future designs. When I first started designing these stamps I wanted some of them to be multi usable and also for crimbo, so here it is: Is this one for me Christmas styly!! Minx is available from: www.lisabdesigns.co.uk




Ingredients:

Card - Craftwork cards
Cardstock - Bazzil
Papers - Doodlebug
Message - Computer generated
Colour medium - Promarkers
Die cuts - Holly Sizzix
Glitter - Deco art Glamour dust

2 comments:

  1. love love love this one. such fab colours. great image x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all this colours !! Your stamps is very beautiful and funny.

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to know what you think, so please feel free to leave a comment. Every one is greatly appreciated.