Wednesday 11 May 2016

Lisa B Designs Classes.......


Good morning my lovelies,

So sorry that I have not blogged too much lately, I have been really busy travelling up and down the country doing TV shows with Imagination Crafts on Hochanda and last weekend was demonstrating at Happy Stampers, Liverpool for them too.....wow what a busy day......
Thank you to soooo many of the lovely people that came up and told me how much they enjoyed my demo's on Hochanda and that you are loving all the products that Harvey, Sue and I are bringing to you. It makes such a difference when you tell us and thank you for all your support, we really appreciate it.......

Thank you also to my lovely right hand mate, Kirsten for running my workshop on Friday. You really are a star honey and I hope that you all enjoyed the class as she worked really hard along with Rosemary, Jan, Julie and Jo.....

Below are a couple of the samples that I made for the class using Wow Powders and I will go in to more depth of how I created them next week.....








As you all know next months class will be on 3rd June and we will be doing something a little different.....
We will be making either an altered bottle, box or two rice paper cards ( one of which will be an acetate tuck in card ), similar to what I have made on Hochanda. 

If you are booked in for the class and for whatever reason did not make it to this months class, can you please contact me to let me know which you would like to make.
Also if you wish to attend the class next month then there are spaces at the moment and you can contact me on: 01622 675078 or email me at : lisabaker1@btinternet.com

Below are some samples that the makes will be based on, there will be variants on the day, using all different rice papers.......







Well that is all from me for now, have a lovely week and let's hope that the sunshine comes back again soon......

Thanks for stopping by......

Love and hugs
Lisa B xx 

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous makes! I love the look of the latest Imagination Crafts release.

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to know what you think, so please feel free to leave a comment. Every one is greatly appreciated.