Friday 4 April 2014

Botanica Tags..



Good morning everyone

Here are some cards I've made with tags from the
Craftwork Cards Botanica Backgrounds Printed Tag Pad
with elements from the
Craftwork Cards Botanica Hamper available HERE

You will see that I have cut a strip of Botanica paper and attached
them to the sides of two tags using
Cosmic Shimmer Dries Clear Glue
I then attached some flowers from the Hamper and a scrap piece of ribbon


With this card, I punched a scalloped design along the side of a strip of paper
before attaching it the sides of the tag

 
 

 
 




     


Enjoy your week and keep crafting

~Suzanne~

New Botanica HamperBotanica Foiled Tag Pad

2 comments:

  1. These are so pretty and a really clever idea. I adore these papers...you might just have inspired me! Thank you, they are gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to know what you think, so please feel free to leave a comment. Every one is greatly appreciated.