Sunday 6 February 2011

Lisa.B.Designs February class

Hi All,

Can I say a big thank you to all the ladies that attended my class on Friday last week at Fant hall in Barming. A good time was had by all and the theme last week was "Men's Cards". We used some lovely papers and stamps from Wild Rose Studio and some great new peel-offs from Little Claire's which I stock at the mobile shop at the class. Along with some Pro-marker colouring and a little paper piecing they made two great cards. Unfortunately because of my worsening memory (I am sure its an age thing....!) I forgot to take the camera this week so I just have some pics of the actual cards. So here's a little taster.....








Next month's class is technique based class, I will be teaching some embossing and inking techniques with a brand new specialized foil card when embossed it looks like it has been etched into. Its fabulous stuff!
Here is a little taster of what it looks like....








If you wish to get involved in the class for more details email me at:
lisabaker1@btinternet.com

Hope you you have all had a great weekend and I will see a lot of you ladies soon.

Big Hugs Lisa.B.x

1 comment:

  1. Hi Lisa,

    Had a great time on Friday evening and looking forward to March's session.
    Take care
    Susie Squirrel xx

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to know what you think, so please feel free to leave a comment. Every one is greatly appreciated.