Friday 27 November 2009

New Demo date!

Hi All,

Just to let you know that I will be at 'Invicta Craft Centre' in Maidstone this weekend again Sunday 29th November from 10.30am until 3.30pm. This week I will be demonstrating my own new stamp designs from Lisa.B.Designs. Introducing two new characters Patch the dog and Loopy-Lou the lamb, three christmas designs and two new designs of Mika and Minx. I will also be demonstrating some great new stamp designs from one of my favourites Pink Gem stamps. Promarker colouring and shaded de-coupaging.
Here's a little taster of Patch, this stamp is called 'Not bath time!'



This stamp is called: 'Did you say cats?'




Fancy coming along to say Hi?
I would love to see you all,

Big Hugs

Lisa.B.x

1 comment:

We'd love to know what you think, so please feel free to leave a comment. Every one is greatly appreciated.